Saturday 15 October 2011

Loaded Dervish Longboard Review

About The Loaded Dervish
The Loaded Dervish is a bamboo longboard designed to get you the most dynamic, all-around action possible. With the Dervish's flex and low center of gravity, combined with a clever truck mounting design, you can really dig in and bend this board to whatever it is you want to do. Bowls to hill bombing, and even tricks, the Loaded Dervish really does it all.
Loaded Dervish Design
Loaded has produced several different styles of longboard carvers. The Dervish is easily one of the best they've produced to date. A lot of thought went into this baby, and you can see it just by looking at it! But, let me break down the technical side of the Loaded Dervish for you:
  • Length - 41.5"
  • Width - 8.5"
  • Wheelbase - 33"
  • Weight - 7 pounds complete (2.75 lbs deck only)
  • Deck is a vert-lam bamboo core between epoxy and tri-axle fiberglass layers
  • Available in two flexes, to cover riders from 100 to 230 pounds
  • Deck works with a variety of trucks
Test Riding The Dervish
Test riding boards is easily one of the coolest parts about writing up a review!  For hill carving, I thought it was perfect, especially with the flex and the way the trucks that came with the board handled turning.  With the upwards curve of the Loaded Dervish, you can dig in so much more.
For cruising, the Loaded Dervish was good and solid.I couldn't think of anything bad to say about it at all. I thought it was one of the most comfortable rides I've ever enjoyed. I really enjoyed being able to spring in and out of turns. Since I usually ride a regular skateboard, it's things like this that really set apart longboards and cruisers for me. If I'm going to be riding this board to get places, or to enjoy a soulful slope, I want to feel the board respond to me. The Loaded Dervish does just that.


Final Words on the Loaded Dervish   
I would easily recommend the Loaded Dervish. To anyone. The way it can be ridden comfortably and confidently on just about anything makes it a board for pretty much any rider.
The only way I wouldn't recommend a Dervish is if you are shopping for a board to do one particular thing, and that thing is flying down hills at ludicrous speeds. In that case, you would want a larger, more stable board. Or, if you want to only ride in skate parks and pools all the time, then you might want to get a regular skateboard (I was going to say "something smaller", but honestly, just get a regular skateboard!).
But for a good all-around longboard, I don't know of another board to recommend above the Loaded Dervish right now. You'll love it. 
I Rate The Board 5/5 


If You Want To Buy A Loaded Dervish Follow The Link


Loaded Dervish Longboard Link

1 comment:

  1. This article very nice and informative. Thanks for sharing this article..
    Click here
    Check now
    Read more

    ReplyDelete