Monday 17 October 2011

Arbor Bug Long Board Review

About The Arbor Bug Long Board
The Arbor Bug is a shorter longboard (36") specially designed by Arbor for female riders. The smaller size is more manageable, and the shape makes a great transition between regular skateboarding and long boarding. What I found, however, is that the Arbor Bug isn't just fun for girls - anyone will enjoy the maneuverability and style of this board. I took the Bug and hit the streets for a couple of weeks. 
Cornering on the Bug was just incredible, even at high speeds. It felt so awesome flying down a hill and going around a ninety degree corner. That's when I new I could trust the gel wheels, and that's when I really liked having a strong board under my feet instead of a flexible board with no shape.
BugThe awesome concave on this board also played a huge role. I'm going to say that that’s what really held me to the board and gave me that much control. I also like that the Bug has a tail, it gave me more control and comfort. A tail is also good for sudden turns when just cruising around town.
If I could improve anything on this board it would be... I actually can’t think of anything to improve this board to fit my style. It’s just the perfect longboard for me.
I Rate The Board 5/5
If You Want To Buy One Follow The Link

No comments:

Post a Comment