Saturday 15 October 2011

Bustin Boards Strike Long Board Review

Bustin Boards Strike Review
Bustin Boards Strike is a new cruiser style longboard skateboard, made with drop-through trucks and a low profile, the Bustin Boards Strike is a multi discipline skateboarding machine. Personally, I loved it, and I think there are plenty of reasons that you might want one too.
Bustin sent me a Strike to try out, and I really enjoyed it. The ride was smooth and sweet, with a GREAT reaction. The sweetest part is the Strike's turns. I don't think I've ever been able to cut sharper on any other longboard.
Bustin just makes sweet boards!
Personally, I like the Strike for cruising, but from what I hear it's a great board for racing. It's a versatile size and shape, and the depth of your stance and the depth you can cut (with no chance of wheel bite) make the strike a define keeper.
Bustin Strike Stats
  • Starts at $220
  • Length: 38 inches
  • 8 ply deck
  • Canadian maple
  • Super customizable online
  • Several graphic design options

Bustin Strike Technology
There you have my opinions, but some hard science hides behind the Strike's style. Bustin Boards put a lot of work into designing this board.
  • The angle of the truck mounts have been carefully engineered to give a great turning radius - they claim it's the best in the industry. 
  • Bustin tested the Strike through a full year of having team riders test it out. Apparently, this was all done in New York City, and the Strike got popular even before it was released! 
  • The Strike is also made out of Canadian maple, harvested from a sustainable forests.
This is just a little bit of the tech behind and in the Bustin Boards Strike. It all adds up to a sweet ride - I sure like the one I got to test out!
Bustin Boards Strike - the Final Word
Basically, I'm telling you that I really like the Strike. It's a lot of fun to ride, versatile, low, and turns on a dime. If you are looking for a board that can be ridden both casually and that can also handle more aggressive downhill, try out the Strike.

I Rate The Board 4/5 One Of The Best All Round Boards
If You Want To Buy One Follow The Link

No comments:

Post a Comment